Our Q-15 Billet AR-15 Rifle 16″ 5.56 is our latest model AR-15 Rifle. This rifle is built on a solid billet chassis and is ready to run as is, or to be customized to your personal preference. Perfect for both newcomers and experienced shooters alike, the Q-15 16″ rifle will serve you well for a lifetime.
The Q-15 Receiver Set from Quentin Defense is our latest receiver set design. We have eliminated a lot of the excess material from the QD-15 receiver set while maintaining key features such as our oversized trigger guard and internally flared magwell. The upper receiver of the Q-15 receiver set has been redesigned to better interface with our QD handguard for a flush mount and near seamless look.
AR-15 Rifle, Q-15 Billet Receiver Set, 16″ Barrel, ultra light MLOK handguard
- Q-15 Billet Receiver Set made from USA 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- QD Ultralight MLOK Hand Guard
- Barrel 16” 1/8 twist, 5.56, 4150 Chromoly Steel, Nitride Finish, Carbine Length Gas System
- A2 Flash Hider
- A2 Pistol Grip
- MILSPEC Lower Parts Kit
- MILSPEC Charging Handle
- M4 Style Adjustable Stock
- Carbine Length Buffer Tube
- Integrated Oversized Trigger Guard
- Threaded Bolt Catch Screw
- BCG 556 standard AR-15 hammer, Black Nitride Finish
- Weight: 6.75lb
- Length: 26.5-29.0″
- Accepts AR15 Style magazines
- COATING: Black Anodize or CERAKOTE
- No Magazine (Do to current laws)
Sale not allowed in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Washington, Washington DC
Please note that this list may be incomplete or inaccurate and that you yourself should be well aware of your state’s gun and magazine laws prior to purchasing any firearms or other regulated items online. Quentin Defense will not be liable for any purchases that violate the laws of the state in which the customer wishes to conduct a firearm transfer. Refunds will not be given for any firearm purchase that violates your state or municipality laws, or where the transfer results in a denial. In the event that your state has a high capacity magazine restriction or ban, no magazine will be included with your order and no rebates will be given for the absent magazine.